All items are shipped free worldwide. We our not responsible for custom or VAT fees in your country.
Customers are provided a tracking number within 24 hours of shipped system.
Please pay attention. Unless otherwise stated, there is a 20 day handling/processing/delivery time with the radios. BE SURE you understand that before placing an order. Once an order is placed, if you cancel, this qualifies as buyer’s remorse and a restocking fee is applied to the refund for cancelling after processing of your order has begun. We cannot simply refund orders because a customer did not take the time to read the shipping/handling policy after we start processing an order. We must charge a restocking fee due to the cost related to you cancelling an order for not reading beforehand.
Our Return Policy
You do have a 15 day return policy on items purchased (starting from date tracking shows delivered). If you decide to return the, you will be responsible for the insured shipping and charged a restocking fee of 30% of the total purchase price, no exceptions. This policy does not apply to DOA equipment or issues we are responsible for.
Systems returned with missing or swapped components will not be refunded and it will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for return shipping of item.
If an item arrives to us damaged due to improper shipping or from shipper fault and no insurance is provided to cover damage, we cannot refund the item and you are responsible for return shipping.
If an item arrives to you damaged, please notify us within 5 business days of tracking showing delivered to your address. so we can exchange that item. If an item arrives not fitting the description, we will pay for return shipping for the item for replacement.
Please contact us 440-406-2700 before returning items.
All components come with a 3 year parts and labor warranty against any defects and defects. In case of an issue covered by warranty, the buyer is given the option of either receiving the replacement component if the buyer is able to install themselves or ship the computer system to us to be repaired by us. Shipping is paid by both parties each way.
what the warranty covers:
- manufacturer design defects or failures related to design defects
What the warranty does not cover:
- power surge damage
- physical damage
- improper installation of components by user
- improper use of components
- software odifications installed by customer
- components with tampered or missing serial numbers
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by RaptorTech only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of arrival based on tracking) on any item returned for repair are the customers’responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your computer, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If a component must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair center. Please follow the instructions given by technical support staff to ship your computer. We will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
2. Pack the component in its original box or a well-protected box.. RaptorTech will not be responsible for shipping damage/lost or any product not purchased direct from RaptorTech. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly outside the package. RaptorTech will not pay for return shipping costs outside main land U.S.A. including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam and Puerto Rico. Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sales or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
RaptorTech Warranty Repair
641 Second Street #6
Fairport Harbor, OH 44077
4. Upon receiving the item, RaptorTech will repair or replace your component (at RaptorTech’s discretion) and will ship it back to you
5. Upgrades: You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped FedEx/UPS/USPS. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to RaptorTechPCS within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
6. You will be responsible for shipping charges to RaptorTech In the event that no hardware problems can be found with your component, you will be responsible for return shipping costs as well as any labor charge incurred. You must pay this fee before we can ship your computer back to you.